Are you preparing for sedation dentistry? Is sedation dentistry the right solution for your child? If you’re interested in more information on the benefits of sedation dentistry or how to prepare the night before your procedure, then check out some of these great resources.
- Check out this article from dentalfearcentral.org for more information on the types of anti-anxiety pills used for oral sedation.
- Make sure you’re prepared for your sedation dentistry or oral surgery procedure with these tips from dentistry.about.com.
- Learn more about the different types of sedation methods used during sedation dentistry with this article from yourdentistryguide.com.
- Visit this link from medicinenet.com for more information on how a root canal is performed.
- Did you know that smoking decreases your body’s ability to heal surgical incisions? Check out this article from American Academy of Periodontology for more information on how smoking affects the success rates for oral surgery.
- This article from dentalfearcentral.org provides the top do's and don’ts for oral surgery recovery.
- Learn more about the root causes of dental phobia with this link from medicinenet.com.
- Check out this article from docshop.com for more information on sedation dentistry methods.
To learn more about sedation dentistry and dental phobia, you can also check out Belmont Dental Group’s website dedicated solely to sedation dentistry information. If you have any questions or are interested in making an appointment, please call us at (617) 484-2431.